BACK-OFFICE OFFICER FOR CAPITAL MARKET
- Ability to conceive/implement new processes as required.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets/databases required.
- Detail-oriented/organized/excellent documentation skills required.
- Experience in middle or back office roles in trading environment required.
- Knowledge of and experience with futures and options, fixed income, equities and swaps products preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/related (or relevant work experience) strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with CapitalSoftware system a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask/prioritize multiple projects required.
- Monitor/input/verify firm-wide trading activity.
- Reconcile trades/positions/money across proprietary front/back office systems and with clearers/brokers.
- Maintain/track trading calendars/expiration/last trading days/etc.
- Manage expiration process.
- Generate P&L reports and reconcile with General Ledger.
- Improve on/implement new back office control processes.
- Contribute to design/implementation of new operations/control systems.
- Test/reconcile data during the implementation/design.
- Supervise/back up/support balancer in daily tasks.
- Interface with clearing firms' operations staff.
- Develop/maintain back office procedures manual.
- Work with management team to develop disaster recovery/business continuity plans.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
EQUITY ANALYST (capital market)
Very dynamic, hardworking, outspoken and strong personality, flexible, enthusiastic, international experience and CFA Program Exam (would be an advantage).
The equity analyst will work and guide sales team in making investment recommendations. The analyst will also provide backup support to other areas of investment operations.
- Updating/ maintaining proprietary financial models.
- Writing daily morning and weekly reports. Working on presentations related to the company's investment strategy.
- Take on coverage of, and write reports on, a number of large, medium and small cap stocks, which implies: understanding the company's activities, its position in a sector context, financials (P&L, cash flow statement and balance sheet), financial forecasts and equity valuation using various methodologies (earnings multiples and peer group analysis, discounted cash flow, etc.).
- Creating new financial models and maintaining comparable spreadsheets.
- Participation in other investment meetings.
- Research in various industries and miscellaneous projects
- Review and prepare detailed reports on listed companies using markets data services (e.g. Bloomberg, JCF).
- Preparing customised reports on supporting market and valuation reviews.
- Active marketing of the research and the investment recommendations towards our domestic and international client base (institutional investors).
- Reports will be written both in English and Romanian.
- University degree, preferably with economic orientation.
- Related equity research or investment banking experience required of at least 2 years.
- CFA Program Exam (would be an advantage).
- Must have strong understanding of accounting and financial statements.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good presentation skills and fluency in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, Bloomberg, Reuters.
- Availability to travel in or out of Romania.
Please send your CV at email@example.com and we will contact you immediately.
Are you interested in earning continuous commissions for your reference to Ieba Trust?
Our offer to collaborate with you as a TIED AGENT/TRADER represents a great opportunity to be rewarded for promoting Ieba Trust services among your portfolio clients.
Contributing with our experience and sales support, we can discuss with you the best ways to get our partnership started so you will be proud of being a partner of Ieba Trust.
Feel free to contact us at tel: 021 3130102 and/or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and how we can meet your requirements. To well-experienced partners we can offer customized solutions.
Benefits for YOU:
- You give your clients access to the excellent trading environment;
- Remuneration (commission rebate) is based on the clients' trading volume;
- Tied Agent's commission rebates do not affect clients' commission size;
- You may have access to an informative reporting system;
- You become partner with a respectful and nationally awarded brokerage company;
- It is easy to get started and to become our trader!